Mandy Rigby – MGBT / GTL
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my job!
I am a Passionate Freelance Make Up Artist and Hair Stylist , who loves and respects creativity. I have been transforming women for all sorts of occasions for years; Studio Work, Private Clients, Model Portfolios, Birthdays, Classes and Proms.
My Makeup journey has taken me down many paths in the beauty industry. I cherish every moment of meeting fabulous, inspiring people, with passion in their hearts.
Work and Experience to date:
- Beauty Therapist – Masters Dip
- BBC Makeup Training
- F.E. Teaching Degree – Newi
- Assessor and Verifier D32/34
- Examiner for C.I.B.T.A.C
- Lecturer of Beauty Therapy Levels 2/3 and Fashion and Photographic Makeup to 400 + students
- Makeup Classes for Beauty Therapists, Hairdressers, Photographers
- Fashion & Photographic Makeup
- Freelance Artist for 35yrs working on Weddings, Videos, Photoshoots and Classes for individuals
- Make Up Artist at M.A.C Cosmetics, Liverpool, over 9 years
- Makeup Artist at Red Shoe www.redshoemakeovers.com
- Working with Glo Mason at www.inaglo-photography.co.uk
- Lecturer for the British Association of Skin Camouflage
- Beauty Salon Business Owner
- Boots No7
- Body Shop
- Estee Lauder
- Hello! Magazine Photoshoot Makeup Artist
- Makeup and Hair Stylist at CAVENDISH Photography Studios
- Rob Golding : Fifty Five Photography
Nicole Marshall – MGBT / GTL
I was trained in Fashion and Photographic make up back in 2004. Since then I have worked for Mac Cosmetics whilst also completing a National Diploma in Photography and Multimedia, (gaining triple Distinction) and a degree in Creative Advertising (achieving a 2:1 BA Hons.)
During my time at M.A.C. I was a Product Specialist which meant updating the team on new Trends and Collections and learning/presenting new Tools and Techniques. As a M.A.C. Certified Teacher I was also teaching 1.5 hour makeup lessons to a huge variety of clients of all ages and races.
Weddings, Occasion (Day/Night) Make Up, Photoshoots & Video shoots are how I now spend my time, and I love it all.
I have been Make Up Artist on the 2015 Drum and Bass Anthems commercial and for new Singer/ Songwriter, the incredible BB Diamond.
BB supported Jess Glynne on her 2015 UK Tour. I was honoured to make her up on a couple of performances during the tour. Then later we worked on BB’s music video for her hit single ‘Feeling.’
I have been fortunate to work as hair and make up artist to Sarah Jane’s Photography at the famous www.redshoemakeovers.com, Glo Mason at www.inaglo-photography.co.uk, Cavendish Studios, Aled Oldfield Photography, Photography by Morgan, Rob Golding : Fifty Five Photography and Rachel Sian Photography.
These are the ladies who you want to be around, they build you and make you believe you can achieve anything! I can’t believe how much better I felt about myself and the confidence I had after. Just what I needed – Lacey Mai Kelly.