An Intensive Day’s Accredited Masterclass Training for established Makeup Artists / Hairdressers or a creative, outgoing individual that is passionate about makeup and providing a specialised Bridal Makeup Service.
A days full-on training specifically for you to Master all aspects of everything that a Specialised Bridal Makeup Service requires.
From pricing, initial consultation and trial, to the BIG Wedding Day and Schedule.
This experience includes essential Photographic Makeup training with two models provided, in two different age groups.
An 80-page digital manual includes H&S/ techniques
Completing this Accredited course enables you to gain Insurance for working professionally with clients.
We shall inspire YOU with the confidence to excel in the Bridal Makeup Industry and provide ongoing support and guidance on your new professional journey.
CHECK OUT OUR PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP ARTISTS PODCASTS TO HELP YOU MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE OF LEARNING PROVIDER
THE COURSE CONTENT
- PERSONAL PRESENTATION/ HEALTH AND HYGIENE WHEN WORKING- the importance of projecting the correct professional image
- BRUSHES- HOW TO CHOOSE USE AND CLEAN THEM- long term care and use of your brushes provides you with excellent tools to provide the best makeups.
- CONTRAINDICATIONS/CONTRA ACTIONS TO MAKEUP/CROSS INFECTION – improving consultation and observational skills whilst assessing the client for makeup application –
- SKIN DIAGNOSIS AND SKINCARE- advising your client's skincare and preparation for the wedding day
- ANATOMY/PHYSIOLOGY OF THE SKIN AND ITS FUNCTIONS- knowledge and understanding of the facial anatomy and proportion to be able to enhance a person's features and the functions of the skin to advise skincare in preparation for the wedding day.
- CLIENT CONSULTATION- personal interaction skills enabling you to provide exactly what services your client is requesting and interpreting her needs
- BRIDAL CONSULTATION- collecting all the information required to provide you with an insight as to your Brides expectations
SCHEDULING THE BRIDAL DAY- ensuring you schedule the morning preparation to include all of the faces to be made up and organising your timing to take this into consideration – working landside other professionals
- PHOTOGRAPHING YOUR MAKEUP- how to capture your fabulous work and the importance of photographing everything you produce.
- BASIC MAKEUP APPLICATION- refining consultation skills/interpreting and applying long-lasting photographic makeup
- MATURE SKIN MAKEUP APPLICATION- Consultation skills – Adapting Application techniques for Mother of the Bride/Groom
- FALSE LASH APPLICATION- choosing the right shapes/ adjusting the size
- FOUNDATION MATCHING – how to adjust to matching up various skin shades/hyperpigmentation /spray tan / and choosing the right products
- HIGHLIGHTING/CONTOURING THE EYES AND FACE – using techniques and products that enhance the face and interact with the photographers editing style.
- PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP KIT LIST SUGGESTIONS –digital links to all of the products and brushes used throughout the training day
- WORKING AS AN ARTIST MARKETING YOUR BUSINESS /INSURANCE (MINORS)/ HRMC/USING SOCIAL MEDIA - tools to enable you to promote and enhance your business
- ARTIST INSPIRATION AND STAYING FOCUSED – always looking for inspiration from the best in the business
- HEALTH AND SAFETY (N.O.S) INFORMATION AND WORKSHEETS
- GDPR – the importance of Data Protection and Privacy in your business
20. THEORY ASSESSMENT QUESTIONS FOR PRACTICAL CLASS